Backstage at the Pastures of Plenty
Playing Paparazzo at the Pastures
I took the sameThe bureau invites you backstage for the twenty-first installment of our Woodyfest 21 () coverage. medium format gear backstage to the Pastures of Plenty as I had on . I’ve already written extensively about the fantastic facilities improvements to the outdoor venue, so let’s get straight to the pictures!
Gallery: Backstage, Friday
As I did on and , I brought my Hasselblad 500C/M and shot a roll of Tri-X. I still hadn’t realized I had mounted the wrong lens hood,I had deployed a lens shade meant for a 60 – 80mm lens on a 50mm lens. hence the vignetting.
Here are ’s pictures. The final image of Joel Rafael’s harmonica and set list is a digital image taken with one of my Fujifulm X-T1 “EVIL”Electronic Viewfinder Interchangeable Lens cameras.
- Hasselblad 500C/M with A12 back
- Gepe Pro Release 20″ cable with Zeiss Disc-Lock
- Carl Zeiss Distagon CF T* 50mm ƒ/4,0
- 1⁄125th second
- Kodak Tri-X 400 Professional 120
- Sunpak 622 Pro
- Adox Adonal (Rodinal) 1:100
- semi-stand in Paterson Super System 4 daylight tank
- Epson Perfection v850
- Adobe Lightroom 6