Backstage at Woodyfest
A Crasher with a Camera
I took the sameThe Bureau brings you behind the scenes for the thirty-second installment of our Woodyfest 21 () coverage. medium format gear to the Pastures of Plenty backstage as I had on and . I’ve already written about the facilities improvements to the outdoor venue. Unless you care to read about them, I suggest you skip to ’s pictures!
Gallery: Backstage, Saturday
As I did on and , I brought my Hasselblad 500C/M to the Pastures of Plenty and shot a roll of Tri-X. I was still using the wrong lens hood,The lens shade was meant for a 60 – 80mm lens but I mounted it on a 50mm lens. therefore the images are heavily vignetted.
Here are ’s pictures, preceded by a couple of digital images I took at the Crystal Theatre .
The following information applies to the images from the Pastures of Plenty only.
- Hasselblad 500C/M with A12 back
- Gepe Pro Release 20″ cable with Zeiss Disc-Lock
- Carl Zeiss Distagon CF T* 50mm ƒ/4,0
- 1⁄125th second
- Kodak Tri-X 400 Professional 120
- Sunpak 622 Pro
- Adox Adonal (Rodinal) 1:100
- semi-stand in Paterson Super System 4 daylight tank
- Epson Perfection v850
- Adobe Lightroom 6